KBL provides professional technical services including full time or event based staff placement for environmental program management as well as environmental project management. Our professionals have education, training and experience to develop or audit environmental policies and procedures as well as supervise crews supporting liability management and compliance.
Project managers and technicians are competent in waste characterization, profiling, packaging selection, labeling, manifest preparation and transportation coordination. Some of the on-site services KBL has provided to clients include but is not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement waste management programs
- Generate standard operating procedures
- Identification and classification of unknown waste
- Facilitate transportation of waste throughout Canada
- Develop innovative recycling and disposal options
- Completion of regulatory documentation and waste tracking
- Waste segregation and reduction
- Incinerator operation and management
- Management of TDG requirements by land, marine and air
KBL staff has provided on-site services to some of the most remote locations throughout the North and has provided innovative and economical solutions to some of the most unique challenges.